Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday fun with mixed media

Some times it is fun to just see what will happen if... The other day I took a slow exposure photo of a light and moved the camera around in circles. The ititial picture although it was fun it was too bright. After adjusting the photo with my computer this is what I get.
     Today I was feeling like creating something, actually a number of somethings. I drew using faber castell artist pens of various widths. Then followed up with water color. I did another painting the same way and finally ink and marker. See if you can tell which one has marker and which ones are watercolor.
I think I look pretty awsome. I mean it is photo realistic, don't ya think? lol, maybe I could use it as pro sports card or my campaign logo for president.

This one is a photo self portrait.

This is from a portrait of an old president, much modified.

This one I will not be posting on Pinterest as my wife hates when I post any pictures with her in it, but I really like it. It shows my lack of skill ok, but it is still fun.

No comments: